1. Cut out very salty foods for at least 3 days before. Salt makes you bloat, so just avoid the chips and french fries.
2. Drink lots of water ! Your hair, skin, and nails will thank you for it.
3. Exfoliate a day or two before ! Your skin will be literally sparkling the night of prom, especially if your exfoliating scrub has glitter. (I’ll admit it…Guilty as charged.) It sounds silly, but who doesn’t want to shine, literally ?
4. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. You want your skin to be baby soft, from head to toe !
5. Try not to do anything out of the ordinary. Suddenly deciding that you want a new face wash or that you love a new food is probably not a good idea. Who knows how your skin/body will react ! An unintentional breakout is BAD BAD BAD.