DIY Zebra Print Nails!
By: Bre Shauntel
Step 1 - Start off with your base coat. You may need to apply 2 to 3 coats.
Step 2 - Using a thin brush or nail pen start making the stripes. Start at the outside edge of the nail and then swipe a thin stroke coming towards the middle of the nail.
Step 3 - Repeat thin brush strokes on the opposite side.
Step 4 - Apply Top Coat
Step 5 - Finally use a Q-Tip dipped in nail polish remover to clean up any unwanted nail polish from your cuticles
Voila! Animal print nails.
- mashleymarie likes this
- emilooshka reblogged this from fabulousandfeatured
- sad2the-c0re-c0re-c0re likes this
- yourunlikeanyother likes this
- fancifuladoration520 reblogged this from fabulousandfeatured and added:
- healthfolly likes this
- jessalyn1999 likes this
- colleen-mcneil likes this
- faloanli likes this
- fabulousandfeatured posted this